Saturday, August 20, 2005

School has started!

Well everyone, my summer of fun, fun is now over. I am working harder than ever being a Teacher and a Tennis coach. It is really rewarding though!! The coolest thing is when you are walking down the hall and hear, "Hey, Coach Bailey!" or "Hi Frau Bailey!" Students keep coming to say hi from last year. They are really fun!! I am excited to have many of my students from last year back and hope to be able to have fun and teach them at the same time! I am very exhausted after my first week. I think next week will be very hard and then I hope to be in the swing of things. My schedule is a lot of different from last year so I am trying to get used to it! This year will definitely be a new adventure for me!! I will try to post every now and then!! I am sure that I will have some crazy stories about my students and life as a teacher/coach!Until then!!

1 comment:

GB, RN said...

I'm so happy that school has started...and I don't even have kids!!!